Langhorne P, Coupar F, Pollock A. Motor recovery after stroke: a systematic review. Lancet Neurol.
4. Taub E, Miller NE, Novack TA, Cook EW 3rd, Fleming WC, Nepomuceno CS, Connell JS, Crago JE.
Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1993;74(4):347-54.
5. Dahl A, et al. Short-and long-term outcome of constraint-induced movement therapy after stroke: a randomized controlled feasibility trial. Clin Rehabil.
7. Wolf SL. Revisiting constraint-induced movement therapy: are we too smitten with the mitten? Is all nonuse “learned”? and other quandaries. Physical Therapy, 2007; 87(9): 1212-1223.
8. Broome, ME. Integrative literature reviews for the development of concepts. Concept development in nursing: foundations, techniques and applications. Philadelphia: WB Saunders Company, 2000: p. 231-50.
9. Pendelton H M, Schultz Krohn W. Pedretti’s occupational therapy practice skills for physical dysfunction, sixth edition, Elsevier science Division 2006. chapter30.
10. Levy CE, et al. Functional MRI evidence of cortical reorganization in upper-limb stroke hemiplegia treated with constraint-induced movement therapy. Am J Phys Med Rehabil.
11. Peurala, SH, et al. Effectiveness of constraint-induced movement therapy on activity and participation after stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Clin Rehabil. 2012;26(3):209-23.
12. McIntyre A, et al. Systematic review and meta-analysis of constraint-induced movement therapy in the hemiparetic upper extremity more than six months post stroke. Topics in stroke rehabilitation, 2012; 19(6): 499-513.
13. Stevenson T, et al. Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy Compared to Dose-Matched Interventions for Upper-Limb Dysfunction in Adult Survivors of Stroke: A Systematic Review with Meta-analysis. Physiotherapy Canada, 2012;64(4): 397-413.
14. Nijland R, et al. Constraint‐induced movement therapy for the upper paretic limb in acute or sub‐acute stroke: a systematic review. International Journal of Stroke, 2011;6(5): 425-433.
15. Hakkennes S. Keating JL. Constraint-induced movement therapy following stroke: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials. Aust J Physiother.
16. Bonaiuti, DL, Rebasti P, Sioli. The constraint induced movement therapy: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials on the adult stroke patients. Eura Medicophys. 2007;43(2):139-46.
17. Corbetta D, et al. Constraint-induced movement therapy in stroke patients: systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med. 2010;46(4):537-44.
18. Bjorklund A, Fecht A. The effectiveness of constraint-induced therapy as a stroke intervention: a meta-analysis. Occup Ther Health Care. 2006;20(2):31-49
19. Shi, YX, et al. Modified constraint-induced movement therapy versus traditional rehabilitation in patients with upper-extremity dysfunction after stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Arch Phys Med Rehabil.
20. Wu CY, Chen CL, Tang SF, Lin KC, Huang YY. Kinematic and clinical analyses of upper-extremity movements after constraint-induced movement therapy in patients with stroke: a randomized controlled trial. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2007;88(8):964-70.
21. Boake, C., et al., Constraint-induced movement therapy during early stroke rehabilitation. Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2007;21(1):14-24.
22. Wu CY, Lin KC, Chen HC, Chen IH, Hong WH. Effects of modified constraint-induced movement therapy on movement kinematics and daily function in patients with stroke: a kinematic study of motor control mechanisms. Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2007;21(5):460-6.
24. Brunner IC
, Skouen JS
, Strand LI
. Is modified constraint-induced movement therapy more effective than bimanual training in improving arm motor function in the subacute phase post stroke? A randomized controlled trial. Clin Rehabil.
25. Hayner K
, Gibson G
, Giles GM
. Comparison of constraint-induced movement therapy and bilateral treatment of equal intensity in people with chronic upper-extremity dysfunction after cerebrovascular accident. Am J Occup Ther.
27. Zhong-ling G., Effects of constraint induced movement therapy (CIMT) on upper limb functional recovery improvement in patients with hemiplegic stroke. Medical Journal of Chinese People's Health, 2011. 16: p. 006.
28. Askim T. Indredavik B. Outcomes 12 months after a constraint induced movement therapy program were maintained for an additional year. Aust J Physiother.
29. Dromerick AW
, Edwards DF
, Hahn M
. Does the application of constraint-induced movement therapy during acute rehabilitation reduce arm impairment after ischemic stroke? Stroke.
30. McCall M, McEwen S, Colantonio A, Streiner D, Dawson DR. Modified constraint-induced movement therapy for elderly clients with subacute stroke. Am J Occup Ther. 2011;65(4):409-18.
32. Leung DP
, Ng AK
, Fong KN
. Effect of small group treatment of the modified constraint induced movement therapy for clients with chronic stroke in a community setting. Hum Mov Sci.
34. Kitago T, Liang J, Huang VS, Hayes S, Simon P, Tenteromano L, Lazar RM, Marshall RS, Mazzoni P, Lennihan L, Krakauer JW.Improvement After Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy Recovery of Normal Motor Control or Task-Specific Compensation? Neurorehabil Neural Repair. 2013;27(2):99-109.35.
35. Könönen M, Tarkka IM, Niskanen E, Pihlajamäki M, Mervaala E, Pitkänen K, Vanninen R. Functional MRI and motor behavioral changes obtained with constraint‐induced movement therapy in chronic stroke. Eur J Neurol. 2012;19(4):578-86.
36. Kalantary M, Shafiee Z. The effects of simultaneous use of task-oriented training and constraint-induced movement therapy on upper limb motor performance in hemiplegic adult patients. J Res Rehabil Sci 2013; 9(2): 253-65. [In Persian]
37. Abdolvahab M, Ghorbani H, Olyaei GR. The time effects of constraint-induced therapy on functions, coordination and movements of upper extremity of adult patients With hemiplegia. mrj 2008, 2(2): 13-19
. [In Persian]
38. Wu Cy, et al. Pilot trial of distributed constraint-induced therapy with trunk restraint to improve poststroke reach to grasp and trunk kinematics. Neurorehabilitation and neural repair. 2012; 26(3): 247-255.
39. Gillot AJ
, Holder-Walls A
, Kurtz JR
, Varley NC
. Perceptions and experiences of two survivors of stroke who participated in constraint-induced movement therapy home programs. Am J Occup Ther. 2003;57(2):168-76.
46. Meagher C (2011) Development and pilot evaluation of a web-supported programme of Constraint Induced Therapy following stroke, Available at: http://eprints.soton.ac.uk/id/eprint/272682 (Accessed: 2012).