1.Della Volpe, R., T. Popa, F. Ginanneschi, R. Spidalieri, R. Mazzocchio and A. Rossi, Changes in coordination of postural control during dynamic stance in chronic low back pain patients. Gait & Posture, 2006. 24(3): p. 349-355.
2. Hansson, E.E., A. Beckman and A. Håkansson, Effect of vision, proprioception, and the position of the vestibular organ on postural sway. Acta oto-laryngologica, 2010. 130(12): p. 1358-1363.
3. Harringe, M., K. Halvorsen, P. Renström and S. Werner, Postural control measured as the center of pressure excursion in young female gymnasts with low back pain or lower extremity injury. Gait & Posture, 2008. 28(1): p. 38-45.
4. Sundaram, B., M. Doshi and J.S. Pandian, Postural stability during seven different standing tasks in persons with chronic low back pain–A cross-sectional study. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy 2012. 6(2): p. 22.
5. Maribo, T., B. Schiøttz-Christensen, L.D. Jensen, N.T. Andersen and K. Stengaard-Pedersen, Postural balance in low back pain patients: criterion-related validity of centre of pressure assessed on a portable force platform. European Spine Journal, 2012. 21(3): p. 425-431.
6. Stambolieva, K., V. Diafas, V. Bachev, L. Christova and P. Gatev, Postural stability of canoeing and kayaking young male athletes during quiet stance. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 2012. 112(5): p. 1807-1815.
7. Ruhe, A., R. Fejer and B. Walker, Center of pressure excursion as a measure of balance performance in patients with non-specific low back pain compared to healthy controls: a systematic review of the literature. European Spine Journal, 2011. 20(3): p. 358-368.
8. Brech, G.C., S.F. Andrusaitis, G.F. Vitale and J.M.D.A. Greve, Correlation of disability and pain with postural balance among women with chronic low back pain. Clinics, 2012. 67(8): p. 959-962.
9. Karimi, N., I. Ebrahimi, S. Kahrizi and G. Torkaman, Evaluation of postural balance using the biodex balance system in subjects with and without low back pain. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences, 2008. 24(3): p. 372.
10. Braga, A.B., A. Rodrigues, G. Lima, L.R. Melo, A.R. Carvalho and G.R.F. Bertolini, Comparison of static postural balance between healthy subjects and those with low back pain. Acta Ortopédica Brasileira, 2012. 20(4): p. 210-212.
11. Sell, T.C., An examination, correlation, and comparison of static and dynamic measures of postural stability in healthy, physically active adults. Physical Therapy in Sport, 2012. 13(2): p. 80-86.
12. Posadzki, P., P. Lizis and M. Hagner-Derengowska, Pilates for low back pain: a systematic review. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 2011. 17(2): p. 85-89.
13. Hoy, D., P. Brooks, F. Blyth and R. Buchbinder, The epidemiology of low back pain. Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology, 2010. 24(6): p. 769-781.
14. Freburger, J.K., G.M. Holmes, R.P. Agans, A.M. Jackman, J.D. Darter, A.S. Wallace, L.D. Castel, W.D. Kalsbeek, and T.S. Carey, The rising prevalence of chronic low back pain. Archives of Internal Medicine, 2009. 169(3): p. 251.
15. Bono, C.M., Low-back pain in athletes. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, 2004. 86(2): p. 382-396.
16. Mazaheri, M., P. Coenen, M. Parnianpour, H. Kiers and J.H. van Dieën, Low back pain and postural sway during quiet standing with and without sensory manipulation: A systematic review. Gait & Posture, 2012.
17 Majid, K. and E. Truumees. Epidemiology and natural history of low back pain. in Seminars in Spine Surgery. 2008. Elsevier.
18. Baranto, A., M. Hellström, R. Nyman, O. Lundin and L. Swärd, Back pain and degenerative abnormalities in the spine of young elite divers. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 2006. 14(9): p. 907-914.
19. Truumees, E. Low Back Pain in the Aging Athlete. in Seminars in Spine Surgery. 2010. Elsevier.
20. Trainor, T.J. and M.A. Trainor, Etiology of low back pain in athletes. Current Sports Medicine Reports, 2004. 3(1): p. 41-46.
21. Ruhe, A., R. Fejer and B. Walker, Is there a relationship between pain intensity and postural sway in patients with non-specific low back pain? BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, 2011. 12(1): p. 162.
22. Brumagne, S., L. Janssens, E. Janssens and L. Goddyn, Altered postural control in anticipation of postural instability in persons with recurrent low back pain. Gait & Posture, 2008. 28(4): p. 657-662.
23. Lee, D.C., Y.W. Ham and P.S. Sung, Effect of visual input on normalized standing stability in subjects with recurrent low back pain. Gait & Posture, 2012: p. 580–585.
24. Lemos, L.F.C., C.S. Teixeira and C.B. Mota, Low back pain and corporal balance of female Brazilian selection canoeing flatwater athletes. Revista Brasileira de Cineantropometria & Desempenho Humano, 2010. 12(6): p. 457-463.
25. de Noronha, M., K.M. Refshauge, R.D. Herbert and S.L. Kilbreath, Do voluntary strength, proprioception, range of motion, or postural sway predict occurrence of lateral ankle sprain? British Journal of Sports Medicine, 2006. 40(10): p. 824-828.
26. Witchalls, J., P. Blanch, G. Waddington and R. Adams, Intrinsic functional deficits associated with increased risk of ankle injuries: a systematic review with meta-analysis. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 2012. 46(7): p. 515-523.
27. McGuine, T.A., J.J. Greene, T. Best and G. Leverson, Balance as a predictor of ankle injuries in high school basketball players. Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, 2000. 10(4): p. 239.
28. Paterno, M.V., L.C. Schmitt, K.R. Ford, M.J. Rauh, G.D. Myer, B. Huang, and T.E. Hewett, Biomechanical measures during landing and postural stability predict second anterior cruciate ligament injury after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and return to sport. The American Journal of Sports Medicine, 2010. 38(10): p. 1968-1978.
29. Deroche, T., et al., Athletes' inclination to play through pain: a coping perspective. Anxiety, Stress & Coping, 2011. 24(5): p. 579-587.
30. Mann, L., J.F. Kleinpaul, A.R. Pereira Moro, C.B. Mota and F.P. Carpes, Effect of low back pain on postural stability in younger women: Influence of visual deprivation. Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies, 2010. 14(4): p. 361-366.
31. Popa, T., M. Bonifazi, R. Della Volpe, A. Rossi and R. Mazzocchio, Adaptive changes in postural strategy selection in chronic low back pain. Experimental brain research, 2007. 177(3): p. 411-418.
32. Mazaheri, M., M. Salavati, H. Negahban, M.A. Sanjari and M. Parnianpour, Postural sway in low back pain: Effects of dual tasks. Gait & Posture, 2010. 31(1): p. 116-121.
33. Hue, O., M. Simoneau, J. Marcotte, F. Berrigan, J. Doré, P. Marceau, S. Marceau, A. Tremblay, and N. Teasdale, Body weight is a strong predictor of postural stability. Gait & Posture, 2007. 26(1): p. 32-38.
34. Błaszczyk, J.W., J. Cieślinska-Świder, M. Plewa, B. Zahorska-Markiewicz and A. Markiewicz, Effects of excessive body weight on postural control. Journal of Biomechanics, 2009. 42(9): p. 1295-1300.
35. Saghazadeh, M.The effect of aquatic exercise including perturbation on static and dynamic balance in middle- aged women. 2010.University of Tehran, (MS thesis). [ In persian]
36. Ershad, N., Kahrizi, S. Balance and Posture in Low Back Pain Patients. Journal of research in rehabilitation sciences, 2007. 3(1): p. 85-92 [ In persian]
37. Mortezaiefar, S., Sarrafzadeh, j.,Ahmadi, A. Lumbar repositioning in chronic low back pain and healthy females. Journal of Modern Rehabilitation
. 2011. 5(4): p. 21-28 [ In persian].
38. Brumagne, S.,Cordo, P. Lysens, R.Verschueren, S and Swinnen, S, The role of paraspinal muscle spindles in lumbosacral position sense in individuals with and without low back pain. Spine, 2000. 25(8): p. 989-994.