1. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. (2005).(central) auditory processing disorders—the role of the audiologist [Position Statement]. Available from www.asha.org/policy.
3. Ebrahimi A. Auditory processing disorder(in Persian). Talim va tarbyate estesnay. 2009; 95:53-58.
4. Moore DR . Auditory processing disorders: Acquisition and treatment . Journal of Communication Disorders.2007;40:295–304.
7. Ptok M
. [Auditory verbal learning in children with suspected auditory processing deficits]. HNO.
13. Umat C, Mukari SZ, Ezan NF, Din NC.Changes in auditory memory performance following the use of frequency modulated system in children with suspected auditory processing disorders.Saudi Med J. 2011;32 (8): 818-824.
14. Katz J, Medwetsky L, Burkard R, Hood L, handbook of clinical audiology,Sixth Edition,Philadelphia,PA 2009,chapter 27,28.
17. Baran JA
. Audiologic evaluation and management of adults with auditory processing disorders. Semin Speech Lang.
22. Witton C
. Childhood auditory processing disorder as a developmental disorder: the case for a multi-professional approach to diagnosis and management. Int J Audiol.
2010; 49(2) :83-7.
24. Chermak G D, Musiek F E. (2007). Handbook of (central) auditory processing disorder. Volume 2: Comprehensive intervention. San Diego, CA: Plural.
25. Bellis T J, Anzalone A M. Intervention Approaches for Individuals With (Central) Auditory Processing Disorder. Contemporary Issues in Communication Science and Disorders. 2008;35: 143–153
26. Lemos I C C, Jacob R T S, Gejao M G, Bevilacqua M C, Feniman M R, Ferrari D V. Frequency modulation (FM) system in auditory processing disorder: an evidence-based practice? Pro-Fono Revista de Atualizaçao Científica. 2009;21(3):243-8.
28. Rance G, Corben L A, Bourg EDU, KING A , Delatycki MB . Successful treatment of auditory perceptual disorder in individuals with Friedreich ATAXIA . Neuroscience. 2010; 171:552–555.
29. Kuk F, Jackson A, Keenan D, Lau CC. Personal Amplification for Children with Auditory Processing Disorders. Journal of American Academy of Audiology. 2008; 19:465-480.
30. Genevieve M. Auditory processing disorders: can they be treated?. Current Opinion in Neurology. 2009 ; 22:137–143.
31. Alonso R , Schochat E. The efficacy of formal auditory training in children with (central) auditory processing disorder: behavioral and electrophysiological evaluation. Brazilian Journal of Otorhinolaryngology. 2009;75 (5) :726-32.
33. Schochat E, Musiek FE, Alonso R, Ogata J. Effect of auditory training on the middle latency response in children with (central) auditory processing disorder. Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2010;43 (8): 777-785.
34. Krishnamurti S , Forrester J , Rutledge C , Holmes GW. A case study of the changes in the speech-evoked auditory brainstem response associated with auditory training in children with auditory processing disorders. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology 2013;6505: 11.
35. Filippini R
, Befi-Lopes DM
, Schochat E
. Efficacy of auditory training using the auditory brainstem response to complex sounds: auditory processing disorder and specific language impairment. Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2012;64(5):217-26.
36. Veuillet E, Magnan A, Ecalle J, Thai-Van H , Collet L. Auditory processing disorder in children with reading disabilities: effect of audiovisual training. Brain .2007;130:2915-2928.
38. Puter-Katz H, Adi-Bensaid L, Feldman I, Hildesheimer M. Effects of speech in noise and dichotic listening intervention programs on central auditory processing disorders. Journal of basic and clinical physiology and pharmacology. 2008;19 :301-316