1. Sharif daramadi P, Panahali A. Compare of happiness living in house with nursing home 2011; 6(21):49-55. [In Persian]
2. Khoshbin S, Eshrati B, Azizabadi FA, and Motlagh A. Report reviews the status of the elderly in 2003. Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education Publisher; 2008. P.5-8. [In Persian]
3. Iran statistics center. Population and dwelling general census, statistics and result of province, Tehran: Iran statistics center Publisher; 2006. [In Persian]
4. Alipour F, Sajadi H, Forouzan A, Biglarian A, Jalilian A. Quality of life in elderly region 2 Tehran. Iranian journal of ageing 2008; 3(9):75-83. [In Persian]
5. Sohrabi M, Zolfaghari P, Mehdizade F, Aghaian SM, Shariatee Z, Khosravi A. Evaluation and comparison of cognitive state and depression in elderly admitted in sanitarium with elderly sited in personal home. Journal of knowledge and health 2008; 3(2):27-31. [In Persian]
6. Riahi A. Comparative study of the position and status of elderly people in the past and contemporary societies. Iranian Journal of Ageing 2009; 3(9): 9-21. [In Persian]
7. Matteson MA, Mc Connell ES. Erotological Nursing. Philadelphia: Saunders, 1988.
8. Hassanzadeh Chayjany Z. Concept principal position of mental health. [Dissertation]. Guilan: University of Medical Science; 1997. [In Persian]
9. Heydari N, Sheikhi Z, Gudarzi A. Considering the relationship between Physical Stressors in Nurses and Appearance of Organizational Noncreative Conflicts; 2012. [In Persian]
10. Maghsodnia SH. Primary Health Care's of the Elderly in Iran 2007; 51-129. [In Persian]
11. Kaplan A, Sadock S. synopsis of psychiatry, behavioral sciences psychiatry. 10nd ed. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2007.p: 254-67.
12. Vinik BH. Psychiatric mental health aspects In: William R, Mutran E, Kity K. Clinical aspects of aging. Baltimore: Lippincott Company 2005. P: 929–1010.
13. Dennis S, Kenedy R. Techniques for managing stress. Psychosom Med 2000; 112(10): 415-20.
14. Jalali Farahani M. Leisure Management and leisure sports. Tehran: University Press; 2010. P.130-190 [In Persian]
15. Tokarski W. Sport of the elderly. German sport university cologne; 2004.
16. Mansor M. The Organization for Researching and Composing University Textbooks in the Humanities (SAMT); 2006. [In Persian]
17. Brian L, Myshara R, Raydl j. Psychology of Aging [H Ganji. A Davoodian. F Habibi, trans[. Iran. tehran. Ettelaat publications; 1987.
18. Guszkowska M. [Effects of exercise on anxiety, depression and mood]. Psychiatria polska 2003; 38(4):611-20.
19. Calfas KJ, Taylor WC. Effects of physical activity on psychological variables in adolescents Pediatric exercise science 1994; 6(4):334-360.
20. Ommundsen Y. Can sport and physical activity promote young peoples’ psychosocial health? Nor Lægeforen 2000; 120(29):3573-3577.
21. Cowper PA, Morey MC, Bearon LB, Sullivan RJ, Di Pasquale RC, Crowley GM, et al. Impact of supervised exercise on the psychological well- being and health status of older veterans. Journal of applied gerontology 1991; 10(4):469-485.
22. Wyckoff W. The psychological effects of exercise on non- clinical and clinical populations of adult women: a critical review of the literature. Occupational therapy in mental health 1993; 12(3):69-106.
23. Stanhope M, Lancaster J. Foundations of nursing in the community: Community-oriented practice: Mosby/Elsevier; 2010.
24. Salehi J, Soleil Ziaee S. A comparative study of anxiety, stress and depression in physically abused and non-abused Iranian wives. IJPBS 2009;3(2):15-25. [In Persian]
25. Moradipanah F. The effect of music on anxiety stress and mild depression patients undergoing cardiac catheterization. [Dissertation]. Tehran: Tarbiyat Modarres University; 2005. [In Persian]
26. Joakar B, Samani S. Reliability and validity of the short form of depression, anxiety and stress. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities of Shiraz University 2008; 55:65-77. [In Persian]
27. Hassmén P, Koivula N, Uutelaa. Physical exercise and psychological well-being: a population study in Finland. Preventive medicine 2000; 30(1):17-25.
28. De Moor M, Beem A, Stubbe J, Boomsma D, De Geus E. Regular exercise, anxiety, depression and personality: a population-based study. Preventive medicine 2006; 42(4):273-9.
29. Ross CE, Hayes D. Exercise and psychologic well-being in the community. American Journal of Epidemiology 1988; 127(4):762-71.