1. Shokohi Yekta M. Educational effectiveness of interactive problem solving parent and child, Jurnal of family. Tehran 1387.
2. Kishani Farahani M. Effect of once the solvent on the education of children, Esfahan University; 1391.
3. Martin D.The Blackwell encyclopedia of social work wiley, Blackwell.Gary Clapton, University of Edinburgh 2008; .p. 545.
4. Giant HJ. Relations between parents and children. Translated to Persian by: Sartipi S. Tehean: Ettelat Pub; 2005.
5. Tabaresi H. Manshorat al sharif al razie, 6th ed.Ghom: Sharif al razie; 1392 .p148.
6. Tabaresi H.Makarem al akhlagh, 6th ed.Ghom: Sharif al razie; 1392. p.233.
7. Kielhofner, G. model of Human Occupation: Theory and Application. 4th ed. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2008.
8. Nasiri A. Model Of Human Occupational Therapy. University of Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences.Tehran: 1384.
9. VanLeit BJ. Outcomes of a health promotion program for mothers of children with disabilities: impact on timeuse and coping. Albuquerque, NM: University of New Mexico; 1999.
10. Rowshanbin M.Effectiveness of group positive parenting program on parenting stress among mothers of 4 to 10 year ADHD children (Persian).Thesis for basic of science of psychology. Psychology and behavioral faculty of Shahidbeheshti University;2006; .pp:25-34.
11. Befera MS, Barkley R.A. Hyperactive and normal girls and boys. Mother–child interaction, parent psychiatric status and child psychopathology. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry: 1985;26:439–452.
12. Sheeber LB, Johnson J.H. Child temperament, maternal adjustment and changes in family life style. American Journal of Ortho psychiatry1992; 62: 178–185.
13. Johnston C. Parent characteristics and parent-child interactions in families of non problem children and ADHD children with higher and lower levels of oppositional-defiant behavior. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology 1996; 24:85–104.
14. Hassanzadeh Rangi, N., et al., Development of an Occupational Cognitive Failure Questionnaire (OCFQ): Evaluation validity and reliability. Iran Occupational Health, 2012. 9(1): p. 29-40.
15. Rodriguez-Rosero JE, Ferriani MG, Dela Coleta MF. Multidimensional health locus of control scale - MHLC: validation study. Rev Lat Am Enfermagem. 2002; 10 (2): 179-84.
16. Lawshe CH. A quantitative approach to content validity. Personnel Psychology; 2005. 28, 563-575.
17. Zimmerman L, Westfall J. The development and validation of a scale measuring effective clinical teaching behaviors. J Nurs Educ 1988; 27(6): 274-7.
18. Delshad M H.Psychometric measure continuous variables preventive behaviors of hepatitis B virus infection in health care workers. Journal of Mazandaran University Medical science 2014; 24(109):78-89.