عنوان مقاله [English]
Background and Aim: The aim of the present study was translation of Children Participation Questionnaire (CPQ) into Persian and then assessment of the face, content, and convergent validity of the new intrument.
Materials and Methods: The present study was a methodological research. The translation procedure was carried out using the IQOLA protocol. For assessment of convergent validity the Vinland Questionnaire was used.
Results: The results showed that the translation of questionnaire was easy. The assessment of face and content validity led to some changes in some items of the questionnaire according to Iranian context, and the convergent validity was acceptable (r>0/66, p<(0/001).
Conclusions: The face, content, and convergent validity of the Persian version of Children Participation Questionnaire (P-CPQ) were acceptable and this questionnaire is now useable in other studies.
10. Sakzevski L, Boyd R, Ziviani J. Clinimetric properties of participation measures for 5- to13-year-old children with cerebral palsy: a systematic review. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology 2007, 49: 232–240.##
11. Rosenberg L, Jarus T, Bart O. development and initial validation of the children participation questionnaire(CPQ). Disabil and Rehabil. 2010;32(20):1633-44.##
12. Chein C-V, Rodger J. Measures of participation outcomes related to hand use for 2- to 12- year- old childrenwith disabilities: a systematic review. health and development. 2012;13.##
13. Mazaheri M, Salavati M, Hadadi M, Negahban H, Bahramizadeh M . The Persian version of Trinity Amputation and Prosthetics Experience Scale: translation, factor structure, reliability and validity. Disabil and Rehabil. 2011;33:1737-45. [In Persian]##
14. Aaronson CA, Alonson G, Apolone D, Bucquet M, Bullinge K, Bungay S,et al. International quality of life assessment (IQOLA) project. quality of life research. 1992;5(1):349-51.##
15. Ognowski J, Kronk R, Rice C, et al. Inter-rater reliability inassigning ICF codes to children with disabilities. DisabilRehabil 2004;26:353–361.##
16. Saigal S, Rosenbaum P, Stoskopf B, Hoult L, Furlong W,Feeny D, Hagan R. Development, reliability and validity of anew measure of overall health for pre-school children. QualLife Res 2005;14:243–257.##
17. Tavakolli,M, Baghooli,H, Ghamat Bloland H,et al. Iranian psychiatry & psychology. 2000:20:27-37 [In Persian]
18. Bland JM, Altman DG. Statistics notes: Cronbach’s alpha.BMJ 1997;314:572.##
19. Ashley S. Spanish Translation and Validation of the Preschool Activity Card Sort. physical and occupational therapy in pediatrics. 2008;28:171-89.##